We are currently looking for Bobarista for all 5 stores(Please see list below). You should be able to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week, weekends and nights included. Hours range from 15-25 hours per week for part-time, 30-40 for full time.
What are we looking for? We enjoy bringing happiness to our customers through high-quality authentic taste and excellent customer services. We're looking for someone reliable, happy and loves tea and boba. While creating the experience together, we are about who you are as a person and what you can bring to Super Cue. Join us and be on this journey of perfecting and providing authentic baba tea with us!
You are expected to:
- Prepare and make high-quality tea, smoothies, and signature drinks
- Be helpful and assist all customers and fellow teammates
- Taste and check everything to maintain quality and to further your own knowledge as a Bobarista
- Stay knowledgeable about our menu and loose leaf tea offerings
- Support your team in various ways including: -Keep the storefront and seating areas clean and organized -Washing equipment -Bussing tables
- Light prep work: cutting fruit, restocking supplies -Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
We Offer: Flexible Schedule, Opportunities for advancement, Free Drinks and discount for you
The Shift Lead will be focusing on keeping a specific shift operating on a day-to-day basis by leading bobaristas to accomplish tasks. Success in the Shift Lead role includes coaching and training team members to ensure high performance in maintaining the quality of the products and customer services.
You are expected to:
- Lead excellent customer service through coaching, and role modeling to reinforce and improve quality of service
- Lead the team in serving customers according to speed of service standards and ensure customer feedback and concerns are addressed within a timely manner
- Ensure execution of opening and closing responsibilities as a key component of every team member’s service role
- Communicate essential information in a clear and timely manner, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with all team members as well as other stores and departments
- Demonstrate leadership of assigned shift by ensuring cleanliness, organization, and attractiveness of store’s interior and exterior
- A minimum of one year of work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Continuous demonstrated ability to lead and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to effectively problem solve, using sound judgment
- Performance that consistently demonstrates Super Cue Cafe’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
San Francisco — Taraval
1139 Taraval Street, San Francisco, CA 94116
San Francisco — Ocean
1130 Ocean Ave., San Francisco, CA94112
2986 S Norfolk Street, San Mateo, CA94403
43743 Boscell Rd., Fremont, CA94538
19620 Stevens Creek Blvd. #180, Cupertino, CA95014